ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP TIẾNG ANH LỚP 8 - PHẦN 1

ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP TIẾNG ANH LỚP 8 - PHẦN 1

I. Chọn đáp án đúng nhất để hòan thành câu:
1. I’m sorry, but you have to cook dinner____________
A. myself                   B. himself           C. yourself             D. ourselves
2. I’m going to see a movie at Viet Tien Movie Theater tonight. ____ you like to come?
A. Would               B. Can                   C. Will                     D. Do
3. My mother ____________a long black hair when she was young.
A. used to have       B. have       C. has             D. having
4. Who ____________the telephone?
A. invented         B. invents                 C. inventing   D. did invent
5. She is ___________ to reach the bookshelf.
A. enough tall     B. tall enough       C. so tall         D. too tall
6. I know you worked really____________ this semester.
A. hard                 B.  hardly                 C. hardy       D. hardness
7. Alexander Graham Bell was born ___________March 3,1847
A. in                     B. on                       C. at             D. during
8.   The children are old enough to look after ____________
A. them                 B. their                   C. themself D. themselves
9.  The doctor said he ___________in bed that week
A. will stay           B. has to stay         C. can stay       D. should stay
10.  Do you enjoy............ to pop music ?.
A. to listen           B. listen                 C. listening     D. listened
11.  My family has lived here…………..ten years.
A. since           B. from                   C. for               D. in
12.  He isn’t old enough...................... a car .
A. to drive           B. drive           C.  drove       D. driving                                                                                                                                                                    13.  When he was young, he………to music in his free time.
A. used to listen   B. uses to listen       C. is listening           D. listens
14.  He is a good driver. He drives………..
A. carefully           B. careful                 C.  careless           D. care
15.  Summer came and went and the village ……….its harvest festival.
A. held             B. helded           C. hold         D. holded
II. SPEAKING:
Speaking 1:Sắp xếp lại trật tự các câu sau thành bài hội thọai hợp lý
a. I think you can do better next semester.
b. Hello, Hung. I’m going to the post office to send my report copy to my friend in Ho Chi Minh city. And you?
c. Hello, Nam. Where are you going to?
d. My parents are satisfied with my school report. However, they asked me to practise more on my English. My pronunciation is not very good.
e. Thank you very much. Bye, Nam.
f. Yes, it is. But my teacher told me that I should work harder on my Literature. What about you?
g. I am going to my uncle’s house. I got my school report yesterday. Is your report good?
1.___c__   2.______    3._______    4.______      5._______ 6._______7._______
1/ c 2/ b 3/ g 4/ f 5/ d 6/ a 7/ e
Speaking 2 Hòan thành bài hội thọai sau với những từ còn thiếu:
Hoa   : Excuse me. I’d like(1)_____________this parcel to Hanoi.
Clerk :(2) _______________to send it airmail or surface mail?
Hoa   : I’m not sure. How much is airmail?
Clerk : I have to(3) ________ the parcel first. Two kilograms.(4) ________35,000 dong.
Hoa   : Oh, That’s expensive.
Clerk : Surface mail is (5) _____________. It’s only 15,000 dong.
Hoa   : That’s better. I’ll send it surface.
Clerk : (6)______________
Speaking 3 : Chọn đáp án đúng nhất để hoàn thành bài hội thoại:
Minh:    Hello, 0511832830
Hung: Can I speak (1) _______________ Lan , please? I’m Hung.
Minh:    I’m sorry. She’s (2) ___________ Can I (3) _______________ a message?
Hung: Yes, please. Would you (4) ______________ her that I’m staying at Ninh Thuan Hotel? The(5) ___________ is 735-9001, Room 725. Could you tell her to call me?
Minh:   Ok . I’ll give her the (6) _____________
Hung: Thank you very much . Goodbye.
1. A. at                    B. in                           C. to                            D. of
2. A. in B. out C. upstairs D. downstairs
3. A. take B. leave C. give D. hear
4. A. ask B. tell C. talk D. speak
5. A. number B. numbers C. address D. place
6. A. telephone B. note C. news D. message
III. Hòan thành câu thứ hai, bắt đầu bằng những từ cho sẳn.
      1. We intend to join in an English club.
      -   We are ______________________________________
2. “Please post the letter for me”, said Mrs. Lan.
-   Mrs Lan told me_______________________________
3.  She is a good teacher at English.
- She teaches___________________________________
4. He isn’t tall, so he can’t reach the shelf.
-   He isn’t tall___________________________________
5. “ You should practice speaking English everyday” said my teacher.
- My teacher said_________________________________
1/ going to join in an English club
2/ to post the letter for her.
3/ English very well.
4/ enough to reach the shelf.
5/ that I should practice speaking English everyday.
*  Viết lại các câu  sau theo hướng dẫn:
1. Her sister is old . She can go to school by herself ( enough )
...................................................................................................
2. Miss Lan (work)in this hospital since 2000.( Chia thì)
...................................................................................................
3. When I was a young girl, I often told jokes . (used to)
...................................................................................................
4. My father said to me: “ Can you give me a newspapers ?”
...................................................................................................
1/ Her sister is old enough to go to school by herself.
2/ has worked
3/ I used to tell jokes when I was a young girl.
4/ My father told me to give him a newspaper.
IV. Em hãy cho dạng đúng của những động từ trong ngoặc
1. Lan is living in Hanoi with her grandmother. She __________here for two years( live)
2. Thu __________a funny story last Tuesday( tell)
3. Where (be)___________ he? What (do)___________he now?
      4. He usually (leave)___________his office at 7 o’clock.
      1/ has lived 2/ told 3/ is – is he doing 4/ leaves
V. Đọc đọan văn và trả lời các câu hỏi sau.
Reading 1
Lan is excited about the interesting activities she is going to do. The Y and Y is planing to help the community. She will participate in its recycling program. In this program, She will collect glass, used paper and cans. Then she will send them for recycing.
She hopes she can save natural resources and earn some money for her school Y and Y in these activities. She also thinks about participating in either planting trees and flowers or helping street children. It is really interesting, isn’t it?.
1. How is Lan about the activities she is going to do?
-
2. Will she participate in a recycling?
-
3. What will she send for recycling?
-
4. What does she hope in these activities?
-
Reading 2:
My family lives in a small, noisy neighborhood. We have lived here since 1980 and we really love it. Most of our neighbors are officers and factory workers, some are doctors and engineers. They work very hard from early morning and hardly see each other. However, they are friendly people and always ready to help.
At 5 o’clock in the morning, the whole neighborhood wakes up. Everybody does exercises and talks to one another happily. In the evening, the children play and cry. They run here and there and make the place so noisy.
There are two things I don’t like about my neighborhood. First, it is very noisy in the evening because there is a cinema nearby. Second, it is rather dirty. I plan to organize a group of young pionneers to tidy up our place every Sunday morning. We really need fresh air and a clean environment for our living.
1. How long have the writer and her family lived in her neighborhood?
-
2. Do the neighbors often see each other?
-
3. What do they do at 5 o’clock every morning?
-
4. What do the children do in the evening?
-
Reading 3:  Đọc đoạn hội thoại sau rồi trả lời các câu hỏi bên dưới:
      Hoa :Hello, this is 9405678.
Mai :Hi, Nga. I’m  Mai. How are you ?
Hoa :Hi, Mai. Fine, thanks.
Mai :Can you go to the movies, Hoa ?
Hoa :No, I have to do my chores.
Mai :What do you have to do ?
Hoa :I have to tidy my bedroom .Then I sweep  the living room  and clean the kitchen                  floor, too.
Mai :That won’t take long. What else ?
Hoa :I have to feed the cat and empty the garbage.
Mai :OK. I’ll come and help you. Then we can go out.
Hoa :OK. Thanks a lot. Bye.
Mai :Bye.
     * Câu hỏi:
      1/ What chores does Hoa have to do?
   -
      2/ Where does Mai ask Hoa to go ?
         -
      3/ Does Hoa agree to go to the movies with Mai?
   -
      4/ Will they do the chores first and  go to the movies later ?
   -
    V. Write
Em hãy sử dụng những từ gợi ý viết một đọan văn mô tả căn phòng của Mai:
1. This/ Nam’s/ .It’s not very large/ it’s nice.
2. There is / bookshelf/ the/ right corner/ the room.
3. The table/ the/ chair/ near/ bookshelf.
4. There/ some/ folders,/ lamp,/ a/ stereo/ on/ the/ table.
5. The wardrope/ opposite/ the/ table. The/ bed/ is/ next/ window.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… * Use the cue words to complete each sentence in the letter ( Hòan thành lá thư sau với  những từ gợi ý):
1. We/ our/ second semester/ report/ last month./ I/ good grades/ Math/ English,/ but/ my/ Literature/ Physics/ results/ poor.
2.Mid- Autumn Festival/ come/ a few/ week./ That/ the moon/ in/ Vietnam.
3. I/ think/ I/ you/ about/ it/ in/ my/ last letter./ I/ Da Lat/ my/ aunt/ and/ uncle/ bus/ this afternoon.
4. I/ send/ you/ postcard/ there.
Write/  and/ tell/ me all your news.
15 Bac Ai Street.
Phan Rang -TC city
November 9,2012
Dear Tom,
Thanks for your letter. I’m pleased to hear you had an interesting Mother’s Day.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Yours,
Bao.
*Use the cue words to complete each sentence in the passage ( Dùng từ và cum từ gợi ý viết thành một đọan văn hòan chỉnh): 1. Last year / I / be / bad / English
2. My teacher / tell / me / work harder / improve / English
3. I / listen / cassettes / every day
4. I / also practice / speak / English / my friends
5. Last week / I / get / a mark 10
6. Teacher / say / she / be / happy / because / I / make / progress / English.
 > ...................................................................................................................
>> TÀI LIỆU THAM KHẢO:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Đậu Đen và tác dụng quan trọng

Những điều thú vị về Đất nước Nhật Bản

ĐIỂM DU HỌC CÓ GIÁ PHẢI CHĂNG